Are you drawn out into the world? You have an eye for detail and you know how to capture great moments? And you put effort into quality in post-processing? You always have a smile on your face and keep a cool head even in stressful times? Then you have found your dream job here!
You will capture special, beautiful and unforgettable moments of the guests with your camera. You accompany the guests on their vacation and with your videos, your professional competence, your open and communicative manner, you make sure the guests will remember their vacation long after.
You produce a travel film for each cruise, which will be the main product for your guests. Additionally wedding videos, short event clips or photos, to support your photographic team, will be part of your job.
- An education in photography is welcome, but not neccessary.
- Motivation and engagement are much more important, as well as ...
- Creativityand fresh ideas for collages and motifs.
- Solide knowledge in digital post-production using Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom are very helpful.
- Initiative and communication skills, always important to ...
- enjoy daily dealing with our customers, to make them happy.
- Wanderlust and resilience, also important, as well as ...
- Good knowledge of English and German.
- minium age 18 years required
- An exciting job, new perspectives every day - on a cruise ship or in a renowned holiday resort.
- A fix basic salary with additional revenue share.
- Accomodation and catering for free, as well as ...
- support in travel management and for your stay abroad ...
- a health insurance.
- Our Bilder-Erlebnis-Welt (terminal system) helps to sell your photos.
- We provide screen advertising and marketing materials.
- High-quality products like photo books, acrylic and canvas prints extend your portfolio.
- Free photo trainings and post-production workshops.
- Continuous support in photo production and sales on site.